2017 Christmas Tree Permits

Nov 28th, 2017 | By | Category: News

To harvest a Christmas tree on U.S. Forest Service property, call the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest State office  at (775) 331-6444 or the  Humboldt-Toiyabe Las Vegas District Office (702) 515-5000.                              Click here for more information. 

To harvest a Christmas tree on Bureau of Land Management property call: (775) 885-6000

For commercial harvesting of Christmas trees on private lands, please call Nevada Division of Forestry at (775) 684-2500 and ask to speak with a Resource Management Officer. See NRS 527 for more information.

Comments are closed.